LOCATION: US – TX – CA
The objective of the Sales Associate position is to be a hardworking, highly motivated and ambitious, excited by new challenges and consistent in the ability to manage customer relationships. They thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative environment. Working within a team-selling environment, alongside a Regional Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Associate, with the primary responsibility to increase revenue.
1. Ability to achieve and exceed specified sales goals.
2. Ability to establish and cultivate matrix sales relationships at all levels of customer organizations
3. Ability to communicate and develop working relationships among all disciplines and across all levels of company.
4. Ability to handle multiple activities and set priorities for assigned responsibilities that impacts the business regionally and nationally.
5. Ability to manage strategic projects as assigned by manager, customer, and company.
6. Ability to identify, secure, utilize and gain return for appropriate resources deployed.
7. Ability to communicate and instill company culture throughout the organization.
8. The willingness to respect and value customer and MRG employee diverse cultures.
9. Presenting a professional and courteous attitude on a daily basis.
Matthews™ Real Estate Investment Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Matthews™ Real Estate Investment Services is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.Apply Now