Josh Cordray is a real estate investment specialist advising clients in the disposition and acquisition of healthcare investment properties, specifically in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The Matthews™ Healthcare Division has represented both physician groups, institutional/private investors, operators, developers, and private equity groups, with extensive experience in both individual assets as well as portfolio transactions. Josh’s in-depth knowledge of the market combined with his expertise in marketing have provided value to his clients and helped close a variety of transactions.
His specialties include:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (All Specialties)
- Multi-Tenant Medical Office Buildings
- Dialysis Clinics
- Outpatient Imaging Centers
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Free Standing Emergency Rooms
- Specialty Clinics (Orthopedic, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, ENT, Oncology, Urology, Neurology, Nephrology)
In 2019, the agents of Matthews™ Healthcare Division were involved in 130+ transactions totaling over 1 million square feet, in excess of $270 million.
Prior to joining the Matthews™ Healthcare Division, Josh has done commercial real estate transactions across product type including net lease retail, restaurant, medical, and office.
San Diego State University