The Administrative & Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for sourcing candidates, recruiting coordination, Market Leader administrative support, and office operational and administrative functions with the objective that quality standards and expectations of the company are met and exceeded. The Admin & Recruiting Coordinator should be driven, have excellent detail and organizational skills, capable of balancing multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrives in a past-pace environment. This position requires the ability eloquently communicate information to clients, agents, vendors, and candidates, maintain the recruiting pipeline, perform data entry, complete special projects with other departments, schedule appointments, take dictation, and otherwise relieve office officials of clerical and minor administrative work.
- Proactively source candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter and pull Costar reports for candidates
- Act as liaison between Matthews Real Estate Investment Services and Universities for coordination of Career Fairs and speaking events for the Market Leader
- Track candidates through maintaining the Recruiting Pipeline, reviewing applications, scheduling interviews, and identifying weekly contacts for the Market Leader
- Act as local point of contact in coordination of agent training program and track agent’s progress
- Organize mixers and activities for recruiting and internal office events
- Act as Notary for local office
- Perform clerical duties such as copying and scanning as directed
- Daily telephone coverage per Company Standards
- Process all incoming and outgoing mailing and shipping (FedEx, USPS, UPS, Intl.). Coordinate messenger service, as needed
- Assist with the ordering and stocking of supplies, overall maintenance of the office including the Lobby, Kitchen, Conference Room(s), etc.
- Maintain copiers and additional in-office machinery, problem solve existing issues
- Assist with employee and agent on-boarding/off-boarding
- Research, assemble, and analyze data to prepare/print reports, documents, and presentations
- Provide assistance with internal projects when needed and be motivated to help
- Assist the with all other daily operations upon request of the Market Leader
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Conduct all matters and communications professionally and courteously as a representative of the company
- Associates Degree or higher
- 2+ year(s) relative experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and time management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to interpret instructions and perform duties efficiently
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, intelligent, confident, and professional. This person must be proactive with the ability to anticipate potential problems and solve them before they occur. The candidate should be driven, ambitious, excited by new challenges, and will thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. This is an entry-level opportunity with the potential for considerable career growth within the firm.
Salary Range – $24.25-$28/ hour
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.