We are looking for a self-motivated writer to aid in putting together effective and highly compelling content pertaining to the commercial real estate industry. Using expertise and research, the writer will source material provided by SMEs and independent research to develop thought leadership content including reports, white papers, and blog posts, as well as web/print copy. In this role, the content writer will be responsible for conceptualizing content that is visible across numerous internal and external audiences, helping to shape our corporate identity and reputation within the industry. The ideal candidate is motivated and ambitious, excited by new challenges, and able to keep a calm demeanor in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. In addition, the ideal candidate also takes pride in their work and enjoys fun and highly collaborative work environments. Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills are a must!
This is an in-office role. Candidate must be located in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Create and deliver high-quality, client-facing material (industry reports, blog content, magazine articles, etc…)
- Execute critical editorial and communication initiatives and campaigns
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with sales and other teams to draft copy for collateral
- Work closely with other marketing colleagues to provide content/copy for emails and social media
- Track multiple projects to meet critical deadlines and report status updates frequently
- Work with PR & communications team to maximize publicity of content
- Take initiative in generating ideas and contributing editorial ideas for ongoing and pro-active content marketing deliverables
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Business or related fields
- Proven experience in a content writing or journalism role
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Demonstrated success in delivering projects with tight deadlines
- Strategic thinking, including the ability to quickly identify and understand issues and opportunities
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Deadline oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Experience in commercial real estate writing is a plus
- Understanding of SEO-friendly copy
- Ability to proactively source information for materials and work with SMEs to develop content
- Independent self-start with a sense of urgency
MREIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.