The objective of The Email Marketing Coordinator is to create email campaigns for the sales and marketing team. This position is a results-driven, motivated and detail-oriented position. The focus of the role is consistent delivery of error-free emails, reliably turning out work product at a fast pace. The job environment is highly structured and requires execution within exceptionally specific quality criteria. This role will thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments.
This position is a remote position that will transition to an in-office role. Candidate must be located in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Email Development
- Set up and administrate numerous comprehensive email campaigns daily
- Build and maintain emails in HTML templates
- Consult with marketing associate on specific campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Ability to communicate and develop working relationships among all disciplines and across all levels of the company
- Ability to handle multiple activities and set priorities for assigned responsibilities that impact the business regionally and nationally
- Ability to manage strategic projects as assigned by the manager, client, and company
- Ability to communicate and instill company culture throughout the organization
- The willingness to respect and value customer and MREIS employee diverse cultures
- Presenting a professional and courteous attitude on a daily basis
- HS Diploma and College degree in related fields of study and/or 1 + years of equivalent, relevant work experience
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS a plus
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Dreamweaver a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Willingness to dive into team efforts when required
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
MREIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.