The ideal candidate will design, organize, and modify the company’s computer systems. This individual will evaluate and assess systems to ensure they are operating effectively. Based on assessments, this individual will harness collected knowledge and make adjustments to existing systems.
- Provide general technical support to all departments, both on-site and remote
- Document and monitor IT cases to ensure a timely resolution
- Workstation imaging and deployment
- Full User Lifecycle Management
- Windows Server administration
- Firewall, switch, and wireless access point deployment and support
- Administration of cloud applications such as Okta, AWS, and Box
- New application research, vetting, and implementation
- Maintenance of workstations, servers, and networking gear
- IT Security mindset
- Up to 25% travel
- Minimum 2 years of application, Windows Server, and network administration.
- Proficient in the design and management of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- 1+ years of experience administering Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience using PowerShell or other scripting to automate production systems is a plus.
- Seeks to apply technology and innovation to improve efficiency and solve problems.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to continuous learning.
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver initiatives with minimal supervision.
- Customer service mindset with proactive communication.