Commercial Loan Processor GSE (PHX)
The Loan Processor plays an integral role on the debt origination team by coordinating with clients, lenders, sales agents, and escrow companies to ensure seamless document compliance, and collaborating cross-functionally to sustain an efficient closing process. This role will be responsible for coordinating the logistics of a transaction with a heavy focus on GSE financing. Incredible attention to detail and deadlines is essential to the success of this role. The ideal individual for this role is motivated and ambitious, excited by new challenges, and able to keep a cool head in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. This individual takes pride in their work and enjoys a fun and highly collaborative work environment.
This is an in office role based in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Manage loan processing and closing process for debt financing transactions
- Ensure that all GSE requirements are met on loans
- Communicate effectively with the lender’s underwriting team to ensure timely closings
- Gather and review applications, tax returns, property financials, third-party reports including appraisals, environmental reports, and physical site inspection reports; and various lender-required documents
- Prepare application packages for submission to lenders
- Coordinate loan requirements with third-party vendors, attorneys, and escrow companies
- Maintain detailed checklists to deal with files for internal audits during the loan process
- Provide instructions & requests to title/escrow, third-party vendors, borrowers, and broker agents
- Follow up for receipt of documentation, providing guidance, assistance & additional requirements for completion, if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, or Business Administration
- Must have prior experience processing and closing GSE loans (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or Ginnie Mae)
- Must have excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- A strong work ethic to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of loan processing policies and procedures
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong ability to work well within a collaborative team environment
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.