Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ is the fastest-growing commercial real estate company in the country. We are looking for a self-motivated and creative Publications Associate with excellent writing skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our PR & Publications team in Phoenix, AZ. The Publications Associate will be responsible for creating compelling content for internal and external company communications to grow the Matthews™ brand for clients to leverage. The ideal candidate is motivated and ambitious, excited by new challenges, and able to keep a calm demeanor in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, In addition, the ideal candidate also takes pride in their work and enjoys fun and highly collaborative work environment. Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills are a must!
This is an in-office role. Candidate must be located in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Develop and produce high-quality, client-facing material (Industry articles, blog content, magazine articles, etc..)
- Execute critical editorial and communication initiatives and campaigns
- Ability to identify, replicate, and expand upon the brand vision
- Continuously improve content by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights, and best practices
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with sales and other teams to draft copy for collateral
- Track multiple projects to meet critical deadlines and report status frequently
- Work with PR team to maximize publicity of content
- Take-on special projects as needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Business or related fields
- Experience in copywriting and editing, industry knowledge about real estate preferred
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Deadline oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Strong writer with a focus on editorial content
Watch this video to learn more about our Publications team:
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.