We are looking for a self-motivated marketing coordinator with graphic design skills and commercial real estate knowledge who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our property marketing team in Phoenix, AZ. The marketing coordinator manages and executes marketing processes for our listings across multiple divisions and product types. The marketing coordinator will oversee the end-to-end process of marketing our listings – creating proposals and marketing packages, reviewing copy and content, and managing the digital marketing strategy for the deal. The marketing coordinator will partner and collaborate directly with our sales agents to contribute to the marketing plan and ensure their vision is being executed.
Please note this is not a remote position and the individual must be an Arizona resident.
- Oversee and coordinate the creation of information for marketing packages to create both templated and custom proposals and marketing packages.
- Ongoing collaboration and communication with internal marketing teams and brokers and other stakeholders from the beginning of the marketing process to post-close activities
- Review material for quality control, editing grammar and syntax, and ensuring the material remains on-brand
- Review and analyze email campaign development
- Ensure that information is accurate and consistent across website and 3rd party platforms
- Manage multiple projects at any given time while maintaining critical guidelines
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills, 2+ years preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with rapidly changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Marketing automation experience (HubSpot, Marketo) a plus
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills to our internal clients
- Marketing experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud product (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status