Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ is the fastest-growing commercial real estate company in the country. The marketing intern will collaborate with marketing and sales to provide components for comprehensive property marketing campaigns.
The objective of this internship is to understand the commercial real estate industry and you will provide support to our team in all stages of transaction marketing. This role will allow for ongoing collaboration with other departments to create the best marketing services for our clients. The internship is currently available for a highly motivated individual who is able to execute on multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously, thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, collaborative work environment, and apply your fun, positive, and hard-working attitude to your professional endeavors.
This internship will help you acquire skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Track local and regional activity including demographics, market trends, economic drivers, and employment statistics that affect the local real estate market
- Support the tactical execution of property marketing campaigns by researching and creating content, proofreading content, and organizing and maintaining final files in digital database.
- Write market and demographic overviews for commercial real estate marketing packages and align copy with respective selling goals and audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Strong research skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status