We are looking for a self-motivated PR & Publications Associate with excellent writing skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our Publications & Communications team in Phoenix, AZ. The PR & Publications Associate will be responsible for creating compelling content for internal and external company communications. The ideal candidate is motivated and ambitious, excited by new challenges, and able to keep a calm demeanor in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. In addition, the ideal candidate also takes pride in their work and enjoys fun and highly collaborative work environments. Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills are a must!
This is an in-office role. Candidate must be located in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Assist PR & Publications team to develop and produce client-facing material
- Support execution of critical communications initiatives
- Consistently deliver high-quality content for mass media, company platforms, and internal communications (press releases, newsletters, award submissions, industry articles, blog content, etc)
- Ensure all communication is cohesive with the company brand
- Seek opportunities and submit for company rankings, awards, and other promotional opportunities.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with sales and other teams to draft copy for collateral
- Track multiple projects to meet critical deadlines and report status frequently
- Take-on special projects as needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Business or related fields
- Proven experience in a communications role
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Deadline oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Strong writer with a focus on PR
MREIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.