PR & Publications Intern (PHX)
Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ is the fastest-growing commercial real estate company in the country. We are looking for a self-motivated PR & Publications intern that will collaborate and put together effective and highly compelling content pertaining to the commercial real estate industry. The objective of this internship is to learn the ins-and-outs of content marketing and public relations to understand what constitutes a newsworthy story. This role will allow for ongoing collaboration with other departments to create content that contributes to the success of the Matthews™ brand.
This role is currently available for a highly motivated individual who have an interest in writing, can execute on multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously, thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, collaborative work environment, and apply your fun, positive, and hard-working attitude to professional endeavors. This internship will run through the Summer of 2023, with the potential to extend to 2024.
- Contribute to producing client-facing materials
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Write releases and conceptualize and execute pitches
- Keep calendars (editorial, press, etc.) and contact lists
- Conduct research to support content planning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Time management and organizational skills
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.