Real Estate Agent/ Associate, Leasing (OC)
Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ is the fastest-growing commercial real estate company in the country. A Retail Leasing Sales Associate with Matthews™ enjoys the tremendous opportunity to work hard and be compensated, without limits, based on their achievements rather than a subjective bonus structure. This position with Matthews™ is currently available, but only for a select few highly motivated, determined and fearless individuals with an entrepreneur’s mindset.
The objective of the Leasing Associate is to outwork the competition and leverage Matthews™ best-in-class platform to win business from and build long-term relationships with retail property owners and retail tenants. Associates thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative environment. Working within a team-selling environment, alongside a Market Leader and Sr. Sales Associate, with primary responsibilities to generate tremendous amounts of revenue and build a career. Unlike many real estate brokerage positions, being a retail leasing agent, you will spend a great deal of your time out of the office, meeting with property owners, developers, and tenants.
- Complete Matthews™ intensive, in-depth training program
- Proactively contact owners of commercial real estate
- Be confident and comfortable making prospecting calls daily to investment property owners
- Maintain detailed records of activity on Matthews™ proprietary CRM system
- Utilize the company’s industry leading tools, resources and technology to win business and build relationships
- Provide clients with valuable financial analysis and underwriting of investment real estate
- Work closely with Sales Leaders and Mentors to curate an effective personal business plan
- Bachelor’s degree in related industry or equivalent experience
- Experience in sales, business development or business ownership preferred but not required
- Competitive nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational competency to maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects
- Professional work ethic and integrity
- Must be able to work well independently
- Industrious personality
- Be coachable
- Insatiable appetite for success
Matthews™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Matthews™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.