Real Estate Agent/Senior Associate, Capital Markets (WC)
Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ is the fastest-growing commercial real estate investment services and technology company in the country. We are seeking a Senior-Level Associate to work within our Capital Markets division who will specialize in debt origination for all commercial real estate asset types. This position with Matthews Capital Markets is currently available, but only for a select few highly motivated, determined, and fearless individuals with an entrepreneur’s mindset. Qualifying candidates must demonstrate an aggressive, ambitious, and motivated work ethic with exceptional communication skills.
The objective of this Senior-Level Associate is to leverage Matthews’ best-in-class platform to win business from and build long-term relationships with investment property owners and capital providers / lenders. You must thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative environment. Further, this individual will have an opportunity to provide mentorship to new associates entering the capital markets division.
- Relentlessly and proactively reach out to owners of commercial real estate
- Maintain existing and create new relationships with active lenders in commercial real estate
- Maintain detailed records of activity on Matthews proprietary CRM system
- Utilize the company’s industry leading tools, resources, and technology to win business and build relationships with investment property owners and the providers of capital for debt
- Provide clients with valuable financial analysis and underwriting/debt sizing of investment real estate
- Mentor new associates entering the capital markets division to assist with their training, develop a business plan, generate new business, and execute the loan process
- Work closely with Market Leaders to curate an effective business plan
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related industry or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in capital markets / debt origination preferred
- Competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong understanding of effective prospecting and proven ability to generate new accounts
Organizational competency to maintain regular contact with a large database of clients, prospects and lenders
Strong grasp of mathematics-Ability to complete financial analysis and underwriting/debt sizing of investment real estate
Skills to understand complex financial modeling and interpret to potential clients
Professional work ethic and integrity
Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
Insatiable appetite for success
Salary Range – $64,480 – $100,000 plus commission potential
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.