Real Estate Agent/ Senior Associate, Investment Sales (NASH)
We are looking for seasoned sales professionals who are looking to accelerate their business in Commercial Real Estate. As part of an industry-leading team, you will be equipped with an advanced revenue generating shared service platform made up of full-time professionals; allowing you more time to focus on generating business. This includes but is not limited to: Property Marketing, Transactions, Creative Services, Event Coordinating and more. Matthews™ has been confirmed as one of the fastest growing companies in Commercial Real Estate and is rapidly expanding new services and product lines, in addition to new offices throughout the country.
Current service lines include: Single Tenant Net Lease, Multifamily, Shopping Centers, Industrial, Asset Management, Hospitality, Medical, and Self Storage.
Matthews™ closes more deals and our clients create and preserve more wealth as a result of our competitive and collaborative culture and drive to exceed expectations.
We redefine the brokerage experience.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to grow as an agent and executive, while playing a key role in a company who is already recognized as an industry leader.
Experience the Matthews™ Difference for Yourself. Join Matthews™
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities
- Maintains accurate and up–to date information in company database
- Attending networking and industry events
- Accompany prospective clients to property sites and discuss property features
- Prepare letters of intent, listing agreements and negotiate purchase sale
agreements and addendums
- Work with multiple parties to coordinate an efficient marketing and transaction
- Must have a Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related industry or equivalent experience
- 3–5 years of experience in sales preferred, but not required.
- Competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of effective prospecting and proven ability to penetrate new
- Organizational competency to maintain regular contact with a large database of
clients and prospects
- Strong grasp of mathematics / Ability to complete financial analysis and
underwriting of investment real estate
- Professional work ethic and integrity
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Industrious personality
- Be coachable
- Insatiable appetite for success
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.