Real Estate Agent/ Senior Associate, Leasing (TPA)
Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ is the fastest-growing commercial real estate company in the country. We are looking for Associates with experience creating value for landlords by reducing vacancies as well as creating strategies to increase a tenant’s market presence. Candidates must be familiar with analyzing retail trends and forecasts, researching landlords and tenants, reviewing contracts and negotiating lease terms, and preparing standard documentation including letters of intent.
The objective of the Senior Leasing Associate is to be a hardworking, highly motivated and an ambitious individual contributor, that is excited by new challenges and consistent in the ability to manage customer relationships.
We give you the opportunity to build your own business at Matthews and contribute to changing the retail landscape.
- Researching landlords and tenants
- Developing property concepts through analyzing industry trends
- Attending networking and industry events
- Conduct property tours and explain features and benefits of the property and trade area
- Market space to prospective tenants
- Prepare letters of intent and negotiate lease terms
- Work with multiple parties to coordinate an efficient lease up process
- Must have a Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related industry or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in sales preferred, but not required
- Competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of effective prospecting and proven ability to penetrate new accounts
- Organizational competency to maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects
- Strong grasp of mathematics / Ability to complete financial analysis and underwriting of investment real estate
- Professional work ethic and integrity
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Industrious personality
- Be coachable
- Insatiable appetite for success
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.