We are looking for a self-motivated Real Estate Research Intern who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment to join our Data Services team in Phoenix, AZ. This position would be instrumental in assisting with data import and cleansing efforts within our Salesforce database. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a master communicator, exceptionally organized, and detail oriented, while possessing a certain level of autonomy and resourcefulness.
Looking for college students who can come in part-time for over 20 hours/week, not to exceed 30 hours/week during the school year, starting in early- to mid-January 2023.
Please note this is not a remote position and the individual must be an Arizona resident.
- Add contact, company, and property records into Salesforce database
- Merge contacts, companies, and properties
- Research contact and property information
- Generate Salesforce reports and campaign lists
- Assist in record imports
- Actively identify opportunities and assist in implementation of system and process improvements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with rapidly changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills to our internal clients
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.