Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ (Matthews) is the fastest-growing commercial real estate company in the country. The objective of participants in the Matthews Sales Training Program is to learn the commercial real estate sales process by leveraging our innovations and technology platforms. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative environment is essential to maximizing this training experience while learning within a collaborative environment, alongside a Market Leader and Senior Sales Associate.
TRAINEE EXPERIENCE /QUALIFICATIONS
Training Program Opportunities
- Learn how to utilize marketing to increase the total number of customers and profitable revenue per existing customer.
- Observe and learn sales and marketing activity including direct and channel selling, telemarketing, lead generation, participation in trade organizations, cold calling and other techniques to obtain and maintain business.
- Acquire basic understanding of revenue responsibilities including reaching sales quota.
- Develop skills to identify, qualify, develop, and execute strategies in target accounts and introduction of new products/services.
- Acquire skills to identify and establish relationships within critical market segments.
- Learn MREIS’s value proposition and selling points.
- Gain the ability to identify promotional opportunities to provide demonstrations and outline features and benefits of company products/services.
- Learn to maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects.
- Other opportunities as designated by Management.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate or related field.
- 1 + years of experience in sales preferred, but not required, to maximize training experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – plus ability to learn new systems.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Desire to learn about the commercial real estate industry
- Able to thrive in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrate the ability to remain flexible and team oriented in a fast paced highly competitive business environment.
- Ability to interact with individuals at multiple levels within an organization.
- Willingness to collaborate.
- Ability to learn and grow independently and as part of a team.
This is an unpaid training opportunity for education and learning purposes. No employment or agent relationship is created by participation in Matthews training programs.
Matthews is an Equal Opportunity Company; association with Matthews is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.