Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ is the fastest-growing commercial real estate company in the country. This is an incredible opportunity to work directly with the CEO of a national top 10 CRE company. The right individual for this job has experience and is passionate about building and developing personal brands through social media.
You are quick on your feet, creative, professional, and collaborative. You are a creative contributor, a strong project manager, and adept at working with C-level executives. You are motivated, highly organized and willing to take ownership to drive social media strategy.
In-office position in Nashville, TN
- Oversee and manage the brand and social accounts of Chairman and CEO and podcast
- Continue to build and develop CEO’s brand while maintaining voice and tone
- Ability to independently lead custom content creation (including graphic design, copywriting and animation), and livestreaming
- Generate and create content servicing as photographer, videographer and editor
- Help articulate the individual and company brand positioning to external audiences
- Keep a pulse on new and updated social media channels, trends, and proactively identify new and topical content ideas.
- Collaborate cross functionally to plan content and come up with creative, new ideas for Instagram
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, recorders, lighting, and other production equipment.
- Work in Adobe Suite programs to edit projects into final pieces of social media content.
- Track and evaluate social media analytics to ensure quality content is being posted.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, professional environment, while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of relevant social media trends
- Must provide work samples and/or portfolio
- Previous social media management experience
- Travel required with CEO to corporate events
- In-office position in Nashville, TN
- Prior experience working in Adobe Suite programs: Premier Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.
- Actively working on or has obtained a bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, video production, etc.
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.