- Affluent Demographics – Average household income within a 1, 3, and 5-mile radius is $135,000, $124,000, and $105,000, respectively
- Multiple Demand Drivers – Beautiful scenery and the history of the American Revolutionary War drive leisure travel that couples well with Burlington’s large University and Medical
- Tourism & Leisure Attractions – Church Street Marketplace, Lake Champlain – site of the infamous ‘Battle of Plattsburgh’, historic downtown (the city was founded in 1783), Ethan Allen Homestead Museum (Revolutionary War hero).
- Recent Remodel – The property was built in 1988 and remodeled in 2016.
- Upside Development Potential – The building rests on a large lot size (6+ acres), providing expansion or conversion opportunity
Broker of Record
- Yves Bradley
- License No. 083.0000949-MAIN (VT)
- (802) 363-5696
- V/T Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
- 208 Flynn Avenue,
Studio 2i, Burlington, VT 05401