Price Per SF
Broker of Record
- Kyle Matthews
- License No. 9005919
- (310) 919-5757
- Matthews Retail Group, Inc.
- 841 Apollo Street. Suite 150,
El Segundo, CA 90245
100% National Credit Tenancy
- Fort Stockton Retail Center is 100% occupied to national credit tenants including Tractor Supply, Dollar Tree, Hibbett Sports, Gordman’s (Bealls), and Cricket Wireless, providing predictable cash flow for investors.
Above Average Store Sales
- Both Hibbett Sports and Gordman’s (Bealls) report well above average store sales with strong health ratios which further solidifies the strength of the asset.
Commitment to Site
- Hibbett Sports underwent an expansion in 2017 showing their long-term commitment to the location
Upside Potential Through Development
- There is a pad site directly adjacent to Dollar Tree, allowing an investor to develop up to a 9,400 square-feet of additional retail which will create potential upside and boost returns for a buyer.
Cheap Price Per Square Foot
- The asking price of $3,900,000 represents a price per square foot of $77 and is offered well below the cost of replacement
Proximity to Walmart Supercenter
- Walmart Supercenter formerly operated at this site for more than 20 years before relocating ½ mile down the street and is the only Walmart within a 50-mile radius helping draw customers in from more than just the immediate trade area