TOYOS CLINIC 6465 N Quail Hollow Rd, Memphis, TN 38120
Cap Rate 6.75%
Price Per SF $269
Leasable Area 8,160 SF
Term Remaining ± 20 Years
Year Built 2019
Broker of Record
License No. 263667 (TN)
Matthews Retail Group, Inc.
841 Apollo Street. Suite 150, El Segundo, CA 90245
- Medical Office Sale-Leaseback – Medical office investments are some of the safest and most sought-after investments as a result of their resistance to downturns and e-commerce trends.
- 20 Years Absolute NNN Lease – This investment will be a completely hands-free, 20-year sale-leaseback with zero tax, maintenance, and insurance responsibilities.
- 2% Annual Rental Increases – The lease will feature a staggering 2.00% annual increases that will serve as inflation protection through the growth of cash flow over the life of lease.
- Committed Guarantor – The guarantor will be securing the lease payments by guaranteeing lease payments both corporately and personally.
- 8.58% Average Cap Rate – The average cap rate over the life of the 20-year lease will be 8.58% based on our asking cap rate of 6.75%.
Property, Location & Tenant
- High-Quality Relocation Clinic– This is a relocation clinic for Toyos Clinic into a condo, previously tenanted by a bank, in order to better suit their business model and patient needs.
- Tenant Improvements – This clinic is undergoing brand new interior renovations that demonstrate the tenant’s long-term commitment to high performance at this location.
- Multi-Specialty Operator – Toyos Clinic specializes in three areas: Vision, Optical, and Facial Cosmetic Surgery.
- Tax-Free State – Tennessee has zero income tax for real estate investments.
- Wealthy Demographics – The average household incomes within the 1, 3, and 5-mile radii are among the nation’s wealthiest at approximately and respectively $159,000, $118,000, and $95,000.
- Dense Population – The population within the 1, 3, and 5-mile radii are approximately and respectively 7,441, 56,418, and 207,108.
- Healthcare Hub Proximity – This location is down the street from OrthoSouth, a major regional orthopedic player, and minutes away (±1 Mile) from the Saint Francis Hospital campus.