The objective of the Recruiting & Training Associate is to provide critical operational support to the Recruiting & Training Team to enable the department to function at maximum efficiency. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with administrative tasks and responsibilities that relate to the internal recruiting process, on-campus and virtual recruiting initiatives, and sales training program. The Recruiting & Training Associate should possess the ability to quickly understand our recruiting and training policies, procedures, and systems. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a master communicator, exceptionally organized and detail oriented. You thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments, while possessing a certain level of autonomy and resourcefulness.
Please note this is not a remote position. This role is based out of our Phoenix office and does not require travel.
- Strategically plan and coordinate on-campus and virtual recruiting events for seasonal sales interns and full-time sales associates, while building Matthews’ on-campus brand.
- Coordinate the shipping logistics of all campus event collateral, including both branded materials and marketing materials.
- Assist R&T Manager with planning and execution of social activities for recruiting and pre-onboarding events (i.e. happy hours, lunch & learns, summer training orientation, etc.).
- Manage job postings on company website and external sites (i.e. Handshake) as requested.
- Work with Data Services team to build an increasingly robust database of candidates through new data entry and data clean up.
- Electronically file of candidates’ Predictive Index results in internal ATS.
- Work collaboratively with the Recruiting & Training Manager and Director of Marketing to successfully execute targeted recruiting strategies.
- Assist R&T Manager with the development, planning and execution of summer training program and year-round training program for new sales hires.
- Grade trainees’ quizzes and final exams within the training program.
- Edit and upload new training recordings to our internal Knowledge Base.
- Other duties as they arise from the Recruiting & Training Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related industry or equivalent experience.
- Ideal candidate has 1-3 year of experience working in a recruiting, learning and development, or administrative capacity in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Must have strong problem-solving and event-planning skills.
- Ideal candidate will be a highly effective communicator, with the professionalism and business acumen that is necessary to interact with candidates, universities, hiring managers and senior leaders within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignment simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Classrooms and Handshake is a plus.
MREIS™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS™ is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.