Pedrum Lavassani serves as a key client advisor of the Matthews™ Healthcare Division, he focuses on the acquisition and dispositions of healthcare properties in the state of Florida. Pedrum comes from a multi-generational family of real estate professionals, and his clients include private investors, family offices, developers, and institutional level real estate investment trusts. He utilizes his extensive market knowledge of the healthcare industry combined with his strong work ethic to add value to his clients and their investments.
His specialties include:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (All Specialties)
- Multi-Tenant Medical Office Buildings
- Dialysis Clinics
- Outpatient Imaging Centers
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Free Standing Emergency Rooms
- Specialty Clinics (Orthopedic, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, ENT, Oncology, Urology, Neurology, Nephrology)
In 2019, the agents of Matthews™ Healthcare Division were involved in 130+ transactions totaling over 1 million square feet, in excess of $270 million.
Prior to joining Matthews, Pedrum worked in commercial real estate development and began his career focusing on the sale of convenience store properties nationwide.
B.S., Real Estate and Finance
Florida State University