Here’s an update on all proposed COVID-19-related legislation that would impact multifamily and commercial properties within California. Matthews™ is committed to keeping the commercial real estate community informed and will continue to offer our services during these market changes. For more information, please contact a Matthews™ specialized agent.
- Proposition 15- Split Roll Tax on Commercial & Industrial Properties
- Proposition 21- A local Rent Control Initiative
- Assembly Bill 828- Temporary Moratorium & unlawful detailer actions- COVID-19
- Assembly Bill 1436- Homeowner, Tenant, and Small Landlord Relief Act of 2020
- Assembly Bill 1703- Sale of Rental Properties To Increase Inventory of Affordable Housing
- Senate Bill 1410- Rent Relief Bill
Please note that the bills stated above are subject to changes.